Open Position: New Patient Coordinator
Department: Marketing-Sandy Springs Office
HOURS/WORKDAYS: M-F 8:00am-4:30pm 40-hrs per week
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Marketing, the New Patient Coordinator is responsible for handling all new patient inquiries, obtaining patient registration forms and routing to the appropriate department, and reporting weekly and monthly data (inquiries and registration forms) as requested.
- Answers telephone inquiries from potential new patients.
- Schedule new patients and track on MD referrals spreadsheets.
- Instructs patients desiring new patient appointments to complete required registration forms (either by internet, email, fax, or mail).
- Logs patient calls/contacts on a daily basis.
- Logs registration forms on a daily basis.
- Prints and routes registration forms to appropriate administrative assistant and business office representative.
- Answer queries from all contact forms from RBA, MEB and Male Reproductive website.
- Distribute emails from patients to appropriate administrative assistant.
- Forward contact forms from potential egg donors to egg donor representative.
- Mail new patient packet to potential new patients when requested.
- Track and keep log of MD rotation for general referrals to the practice.
- Maintain monthly referral logs.
- Maintain seminar RSVP list. Send out reminders and Thank you emails after attending seminars.
- Assists supervisor as needed.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Assists in performing special projects as designated.
- Hosting in house seminars as assigned in marketing staff rotation.
- High School Diploma.
- One year experience in a physician office preferred.
- Word processing skills.
- Excel program skills.
- Access program skills.
- Microsoft Access program skills.
- Organizational skills.
If interested in this position, please forward resume to the Marketing Director at [email protected].