OPEN POSITION: Perioperative Nurse – Circulator
DEPARTMENT: Surgical Center
HOURS/WEEKDAYS: 40 hours per weekly, with weekend and holiday
- R.N with at least 1-3 years progressive nursing experience in the operating room in the circulating role, or other related fields.
- Must be highly organized, motivated individual with good teamwork skills.
- Is CPR Certified
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of current drugs, trends and techniques in the care of peri and post anesthesia patients.
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to work under stress at times.
- Reports to the Director of Surgical Services.
- Assists in performing special projects as designated.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Assists in ordering and maintaining surgical instruments and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Physicians and Nursing Director.
- Current Georgia Nursing License
- At least one year OR experience