Medical Assistant-Sandy Spring location
- Phlebotomy and lab processing, including in office testing.
- Complete patient intake, including vital signs, review of medical history and medication profiles
- Prepare patients and assist physicians for in office procedures
- Maintain appropriate and thorough charting/documentation
- Work closely with clinical team to provide comprehensive patient care
- Ability to multitask and work well with all office departments
- Semen analysis processing
- May help with surgery scheduling as needed
- High school diploma
- At least 1 year of women’s health experience is preferred
- BLS CertificationMust be available to work Monday through Friday.