OPEN POSITION: Egg Donor Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Clinical /EDP
HOURS/WORKDAYS: M-F 7am- 3:30pm 40-hrs per week____
- Provides a thorough and efficient evaluation process to assess suitability of potential egg donors.
- Responsible for educating potential and accepted egg donors on the complete process to include injection teaching.
- Review all donor records and complete clinical history
- Coordinate donor stimulation cycles
- Follow ASRM guidelines and maintain FDA compliance for Egg donors according to Industry Guidance
- Responsible for working closely with Administrative Assistants, other donor coordinators, medical provider, donor marketing team, genetic counselor and MEB to facilitate proper communication in the program and maintain an efficient and streamlined program.
- Coordinate donor screening and monitoring with outside clinics
- Must possess strong organizational skills and able to work independently
- Assists in performing special projects as designated.
- Adheres to all practice policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the clinical manager and physicians
- Perform Venipuncture, if needed
- Maintain high level of patient confidentiality for anonymous egg donors
- Maintains all OSHA compliance standards
- RN (preferred) –graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and possess a current State registered Nurse license.
LPN will be considered- graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and possess a current State registered license
MA will be considered– graduate from an accredited program for Medical Assistants and possess current certification from the American Associates of Medical Assistants
- Current CPR certification
- Prior experience in an IVF/Donor Egg program preferred.
- Prior knowledge of 3rd party FDA regulations preferred.
To apply- email resume to Dee McHargue the Director of Clinical Operations for RBA Donor at [email protected]